Busy Days Food
I started writing this post
couple of5-6 months back and thought of finishing it off soon and posting, just to get back to blogging world.So this is kind of many months long post :P
Had been very Busy.. so busy that I hardly recollect, what I ate from last couple of months, so obviously
Cooking Blogging had taken a back seat. Infact Cooking was something that did relax me, whenever I got time and I had some time in hand I tried out various dishes, but couldn’t click snaps, couldn’t make them presentable for this space. Still I’ve few snaps which I might go ahead and post soon.
If you have a maid who prepares Chapattis and the busy bee in you can’t keep the count of required ones, then comes innovative recipes with Leftover Chapattis. As this was my case for last few days, and I did try out couple of my favourites – Chapaticha Sweet Kuskara and Egg roll. But I prepare this Spicer version more often than than the Sweet Kuskara – I posted earlier.
- Leftover Chapattis: I had about 3 – coarsely grinded or finely plucked to make quite small pieces
- Onion : Finely sliced – 1 Medium
- Green Chillies : Finely sliced – 2-3
- Cumin Seeds : 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon : 1/2 piece
- Turmeric and Red chilli powder : 1/2 tbsp each
- Coriander leaves : fistful –finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Heat Oil in Kadai , add cumin seeds, let them crackle, add green chillies.
- Follow with onion, let then turn turn translucent. Add chapatti pieces. Add all blue items.
- Cover and cook it for couple of minutes, do not overdo as it should be dry. Stir fry and Add lemon juice and coriander leaves once done.
Serve hot, with some curd and Chivda over it. Healthy and Different.