Just an Observation, the Most I have posted are - the breakfast recipes. And why not, breakfast is one of my major meal of the day. As a kid, I had to leave for my school as early as seven in the morning, but still my Mom used to give me some or the other breakfast. This incepted a good or bad <dunno> habit in me, I can’t leave my home without a proper breakfast.
When I started staying away from home, I even tried to avoid the breakfast but my laziness couldn’t overcome my tummy. Instead I started trying out varied breakfasts and hence this space too is loaded with number of recipes for the first meal of the day.
Omelettes must have been most commonly eaten breakfast by me, till now. But I have evolved from half fry to Cheese Omelette to now Stuffed Omelettes. Such type of omelette is usually seen in most of the continental or American breakfast.
You Need :
- Eggs : couple of them
- red chilli powder, turmeric , black pepper powder and salt : to taste
- milk : 1 tsp
- Mushrooms : couple of them – finely chopped
- Onion, Coloured capsicum, tomatoes : in all about 3 tbsp or quantity by your choice enough for one omelette– all finely chopped
- green chillies : 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves : finely chopped
- butter to sauté
- cheese : grated
- In a bowl whisk together all the BLUE items.
- In a small non-stick pan, heat up the butter, sauté all RED items.
- Once half cooked, remove from the pan. In the same pan pour the whisked paste to make a thin pancake of egg mix.
- Cover it with the half cooked veggies, spread through out. Cover with some grated cheese.
- Fold the omelette covering the stuffing.
Serve with Bread toasts and have it with a Mug-Full of Milk.
Happy Cooking and Posting about it.