My favorite breakfast - Bread Omlette !
And before I went to US I knew there are two types of Omlettes - half fry and Onion Omlette. But I was surprised when I saw our canteen chef @ clients place put what not and all in the omlette! /:)
I learnt and tried various types of omlettes but my favorite among other favorites is Capsicum Cheese Omlette esp cos its very easy and most convenient to prepare. I prepare this during the Dauda Bhaga situation in morning but still it feels as if me having some type of luxurious breakfast. :D
Egg - qty = as many omlettes you need
Capsicum - sliced
Cheese - either grated or cheese clices cut into pieces
Onion - cut into very small pieces
Milk - 3 tbsp
Green Chili: cut into small pieces
Turmeric Powder - a bit for color
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. First break and beat the egg so that it becomes a smooth paste.
2. Add all other items and mix it vigorously for couple of minutes.
3. Add butter on the frying pan then pour the mixture.
4. Once cooked make it upside down - the milk makes the omlette fluffy!
5. Garnish with grated cheese.
I normally have this with Toast else just the omlette with sauce also tastes yummy :D
Sending this to Divya for her