I love experimenting with Eggs, they never disappoint me. >:D< My Mom used to prepare this simple healthy salad during our school time, but dunno by the time we’ve grown up this salad just lost its way. So when Mom was visiting me over the weekend, I was planning to prepare my Patent Cheesy Omelette, but she suggested me to try our Egg Koshimbir or Salad.
- Boiled Eggs: 4-5 – Peel and cut into big and small chunks
- Capsicum: 1 small – chopped
- Onion: 1 small – chopped
- Tomato: 1 small – chopped
- Green Chillies: 2 – minced
- Coriander Leaves: fistful – chopped
- Chaat Masala: 2tsp
- Cumin Powder: 2tsp
- Black Pepper: 2tsp – crushed\powdered
- Salt to taste
Single Liner: Mix everything mentioned above. And .. wait for it … wait for it … Done. :P
Very simple – typical Salad ishtyle recipe. Cut – Mix – Done :D Have it as a salad or as a stuffing in a Sandwich.