Paneer Tikka Dry

@home.. doing nothing exciting.. bored of Ordering.. but craving for something interesting – what do u do ??? ….I browse blogs for something that can be prepared with whatever lies in my pantry. So I had  colourful peppers and small piece of Paneer, and I thought of Paneer Tikka as a starter\snacks. 8->

IMG_4054

Panner tikka, so when I stumbled on this recipe I just wanted to prepare it. Space like A Mad Tea Party – you trust it blindly, so I followed it to the T, except grilling part. Check her space for detailed recipe and below find the snaps for my version :)

IMG_4050

IMG_4051

Nearest to grilling comes - Roasting, so after marinating I roasted all the ingredients on a non-stick pan with minimal oil. It did cook perfect – it tasted better. But still the typical coaly look was missing. So I had no option but to heat the tikkas over the flame. But trust me tikkas turned out Awwweeesome (Barney style) ;) 

IMG_4052

We enjoyed the taste -the aroma -the feel – And now it holds a place in my guest menu. So whoever dares to drop by next will have these as starters.

IMG_4056

We also had this as stuffing along with onion-tomato salad, quite similar to kati roll or paratha frankie.

IMG_4055

Paneer Tikkas go as a starter to Nupur’s Holiday Buffet :)

Comments

  1. How completely delicious! Thanks for a fantastic entry, Kanchan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in my craving mode.. Wish I was ur neighbour! Would have loved to drop in to have this often!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super yummy.. wish I could have it right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics are really tempting,wish i could taste this one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so tempting, just feel like grabbing that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so inviting n tempting tikka n nice clicks...
    Kurinji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dear. The tikkas look great and the fire flavour...love it.
    FOODELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tempting paneer tikka!!! A great recipe and great clicks too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so tempting and delicious tikkas..

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect! I love them...Anita's recipe is indeed simple and yumm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, am hungry now, very tempting paneer tikkas..

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, they look soooooooooo tempting and mouth watering.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks spicy and delicious...
    lovely clicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect looking tikkas,loved the color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thy r my fav ,..perfect with paratha too..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love paneer in any form.Looks great.Thanks for dropping by my site and for the nice words

    ReplyDelete
  17. the one thing i never fail to order at any restaurant..delicious

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love them...and the platter looks so tempting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Kanchan
    How come I missed this dish? I would have made this paneer tikkas on my charcoal grill. So you just flamed it? Thats great!..I will also try .
    Have a nice day
    Da

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)