Eggless Tutty Fruity Cake

It all started last June, when my Gynac asked me to take extra care in first trimester, or was it some lazy hormone released during pregnancy, I had become a reluctant soul. But now when my baby turns 5.5 months, I feel Life is nearly same as it was before, with more fun, extra entertainment, loads of laughter and bountiful of smiles.

So when I look at my blog which had been in quite inactive mode for last year, I feel obliged as this had been one of my long lasting hobby plus a somewhat creative side of me. It’s not just obligation, but I always loved this space where I would vent out my culinary experiments and my amateurish photography skills.

Just to make everything sweet and short – I really wanted to get back on this space. so here I am with one of my baking experimentThumbs up

When my earlier baking experiment was successful, I concluded Eggs is a necessity in a Cake. Cos previously I had tried few eggless recipes which did not come out so great. But then sometimes, when you try harder you get some more success stories.

IMG_0689

For vegetarian folks on The Foodie’s B’day, I also tried my hand on an Eggless Tutty Fruity Cake. And frankly I had very low no hopes of it coming out fine. But trust me as Rak’s mentioned this recipe is really a keeper. Cake came out fine with no tears. Thanks Raks Smile

 

IMG_0690

Earlier versions of my eggless cakes were quite dense, this was fluffier and nice soft. I did follow the recipe neatly, only difference was I doubled the Soda quantity. As the batter was turning out to be very thick I just went by my instinct and increased the quantity. Outcome was PerfectRolling on the floor laughing

 

IMG_0697

For detailed recipe and beautiful snaps, do check her blog.

IMG_0698

Sending this to UK Rasoi’s What’s with my cuppa ? event hosted by Avika this month.

Happy Baking and Posting about it !

Comments

  1. Welcome back dear... Nice cake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for welcome, hope I'm back now :)

      Delete
  2. Very cute cake!!! :)

    Don't miss to participate in my 3rd blog-anniversary 'Sweet Celebration' event with a giveaway @ cookingwithsj.com/ongoing-event/sweet-celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. never tried tuty frutti cake withour eggs. looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cake looks super moist and am in love with your heart shaped mould.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) that had been the only mould with me for quite sometime now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)
Luv,
Kanchan

Popular Posts