How to Eat Pani Puri at Home

Do you really think, anyone can ask you this question?

IMG_0508

Couple of months back, few of my colleagues were discussing Indian chaat, and to my amusement one of them said, it’s so difficult to eat Pani Puri at home. I was all :O , he was like who will break the puris stuff them blah blah blah .. it’s quite a complicated process, so better to eat at chaat stall.

IMG_0509

I agree yes, I love to eat at Chaat stalls, who doesn’t, but all my life I had been eating all types of chaats at home. And I prefer it that way.

IMG_0503

And if you think, eating Pani Puri is complicated, follow the following virtual pani puri session.. ;)

IMG_0502

I have already posted Pani Puri recipes here, I’ve also refurbished my old snaps and replaced by the new ones :D

IMG_0501

Preparing Pani is quite simple, takes less than ten minutes.

IMG_0500

Stuffing .. again less than ten minutes.

IMG_0499

Puris, buy it from shop :P

IMG_0505

Just take one Puri at a time, in right hand, push your thumb to make a small hole in it.

IMG_0506

Stuff your favourite stuffing, quantity is your choice.

IMG_0507

Follow with chilled Pani, and then just open your mouth to chew and juice in…

IMG_0510

Just while typing this I’m absolutely in Pani Puri world …. God Bless the inventor of this Chaat :)

Comments

  1. Girl you are killing me!!!! I want to join you in the bliss of pani puri world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kanchan I am your new follower. You have a delicious blog with cool pics. Do visit my space in your free time by the I am a maharashtrian from Konkan ratnagiri and married to a North Indian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Supriya, Would surely visit your space.

      Delete
  3. Feel like gobbing some rite now..My comforting food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I am way too tempted now :( have to wait until weekend to quench my craving! too good but tempted me badly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeaaaaah !! yummm=mmy absolutely fantastic. I agree this cannot be eaten outside, it's too less :( :(

    Best part is to prepare it at home and have unlimited quantities.. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to see you back deepa ... and totally agree on this part, eating infinite puris is the sole reason i prepare these at home :)

      Delete
  6. Mmm..Pani puri rules! lip-smackingly flavorful and awesomely delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless the inventor indeed. Delicious Clicks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)