These cutlets go as one of my most bizarre left over management scheme. But they tasted good – so had to go here. Main ingredient were the remains: like handful of boiled Rajma and some crumbles of Paneer. So the outcome was mixing these both , adding some masalas and some gluey ingredient to make them into cutlets.
This doesn’t require a recipe, you can mix match anything instead of these, just add right masalas to make these.
- Mix boiled rajma with panner – mash.
- Add green chilies, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, red chilli powder and black pepper.
- Mix boiled potatoes and\or bread slices with the mix. I also added oats and these made the patties quite crispy.
- Make small patties of the mix.
- Shallow fry till golden brown.
Server with ketchup or any chutney. Goes well as a healthy dainty evening chow.