I like to have hefty breakfast while Foodie loves light one. I prefer different breakfast daily while he prefers oats or cornflakes – same thing daily.
So we have concluded alternate weeks to be dedicated for each of us. One week only oats or cornflakes and next – daily new stuffs. But then when you decide so – you don’t get any innovative ideas.
But I’m not the one who can lose so easily :P , so I literally mix matched couple of breakfast ideas to make a new dish atleast weekly :D
Remember my Open toast sandwich – repeated it with something different. I prepared a new main stuffing.
- Mash boiled potato , add some finely hacked capsicum , green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Add salt and pepper to it.
- Now over the toasted bread, put some hand chopped salad leaves and cover with the stuffing prepared above.
- Lavish it with grated cheese.
- Microwave this till cheese melts and server hot with ketchup.
Easy, hale and hearty and very appealing :D