Cooking Light

way to cook Vegetarian, the complete visual guide to healthy & vegan cooking

DSCN6015

The Foodie gifted me this, on woman’s day,I know now Long time back…somewhere at the start of March ..

DSCN6016

I had clicked these snaps then… but then my busy schedule.. made me wait for the last Eight long months to post here… But its never too late for such visual treats ..

DSCN6017

Book has its all – delicious recipes – fresh,healthy ingredients – smart tools and techniques.

DSCN6018

Book covers quite a lot, including couple of Indian recipes as seen above, to totally new mix and match recipes as seen below…

DSCN6019

I have couple of recipes lined up from here … soon …

DSCN6021

Till then take care and happy cooking !

Comments

  1. Happy to hear this Kanchan.Expecting more delicious recipes will be added soon .Enjoy Cooking!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)