I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above ur nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
I do get hushy-mushy sometimes.. and when its your Second anniversary, why not ;) More than getting romantic, I get
very Filmi sometimes most of the times , The Foodie says I’m the Drama-Queen staying in Filmi-Land, Why I can’t I, When I’ve you around.. Happy Anniversary Honey ! :-*
So I wanted to post something easy yet sexy, and nothing can beat Chocolate Cake. I had bought this Pillsbury Cooker Cake pack when I saw it the first time in a Cake Aisle. Very simple, very easy and mainly no oven required here. Most Indian kitchens do not have this popular appliance, but do you need it if you have Pressure Cooker B-)
Few of my colleagues were discussing preparing cakes in pressure cooker, it worked great for them. I’ve bookmarked their recipes too, but this one is the easiest.
Follow the instructions behind the pack OR -
- Mix the MIX with 2/3cup of Milk and 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Stir – Beat rigorously to make smooth lump less Cake batter – Advice – Take help from your stronger half :P , yeah The Foodie helped me on this, and it did give me placid batter.
- Place the batter on flat vessel , polished with some flour.
- If you know how to prepare Idlis in Cooker, then prepare the Cake on similar lines, else follow this -
- Pour some water in cooker, about 1 inch, then place the cake vessel on a 1/2 inch stand.
- Cover the cooker and let it pressurise for 1/2 and hour, without the regulator-weight.
- After half an hour, check if the cake is done by sliding a knife inside and checking if the cake is not wet from inside.
- Continue heating with open lid for about 5-10 minutes.
Done! Its simplest Cake to prepare. Obviously it doesn’t rise as expected in an Oven, but no worries oven-less kitchen can also have this sinful chocolate cake.