Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Radish green Snacks

How do you use Radish Leaves ?

Whenever I buy Radish, I plan to use them in one or other way, but I’ve observed they turn yellow- get dried up quite early, by next day. So this time I kept Meera’s  Muthiya recipe ready, and started on this dish as soon as Radish were in my kitchen.

I had prepared Methi Muthiya then and we loved it, so I repeated similar procedure with help of Meera’s recipe.

IMG_3918

Taste wise I did not find much difference between the two, they are crispy - spicy and masaledaar, as usual ;)

We had it with chutney and ketchup. We had Citrus Blue drink along with these fried snacks – we need such cool drinks especially during October heat. We loved the overall combination.

This bookmarked recipe goes to Priya’s Bookmarked Tuesday.

7 comments:

  1. Yummy snack, that blue citrus drink is truly catchy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. new and lovely snacks dear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love muthiyas - such a delicious, guilt-free snack. Looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for associating it with my event. I so want to prepare methi muthia and now this one as well, so bookmarking it myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)
Luv,
Kanchan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin