How Do I Look ?
“How Do I Look ?” Asks Personal Tadka to all of You… Do let her know your views !I have this tendency to do something drastic in Life when I feel nothing is working out for me, drastic revolves predominantly around Looks – Yeah I’ve cut my hair very short number of times just to feel the difference, colored and streaked them weirdly wherein I did get awkward reactions, changed my wardrobes for the soothing effect. As I was done with changes with my looks so thought of changing MY blog’s LOOKS !
All reactions are welcome, flattering ones will be More Appreciated ;)P.S.: Everything else except this page is under construction, will update the same as and when I get some time, I’ll keep you all posted with the changes.
Banana PancakeWhen Priya declared her Pancake event, I planned to prepare one of our Indian pancakes – Dosas or Chillas. But then I thought when will I get a chance to prepare other varieties -Take a LOOK here. My initial experience with pancakes was when in NJ, me and my roommate used to bring whole lot of instant pancake mix and used to cherish them with loads of maple syrup or honey. We did graduate from the instant mix to preparing the batter at home, but I’ve no idea why I never prepared these American Dosas back home here.
Only if I had this Gossip page then I would have jotted down the recipe, as I had to think Real Hard to recollect the recipe now. But good I tried out this simple pancake recipe, as these will surely
- Flour (Maida): 1 cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Egg: 1 in number
- Banana: 1/2- mashes and remaining 1/2- sliced
- Butter: 2tbsp
- Sugar: 2-3 tbsp
- Baking Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix the dry stuffs in BLUE.
- Add egg and beat it thoroughly with the dry mix, follow with milk and molten butter.
- Once the batter is ready add mashed banana and blend for lumpier version of batter. I preferred smooth version so used food processor.
- Spray butter on a heated non-stick pan, Gently spread a scoop of batter for a small pancakes.
- Cook from both the sides till light brown.
With so many events around the corner, I thought of sending these to other events too…