There are these typical restaurant style delicacies which we always order but avoid preparing it at home. For me Kababs go in this category. I always thought these require whole lot of hard work and I can never try at home. So when one of my colleague mentioned that she prepared this Moghlai Vegetarian Specialty Hara Bara Kabab for 20 odd guests at her place, I was amused, is it so simple ?
Yeah, she gave me the recipe in a single line --- Mix Palak + Potato + Peas and fry … Done!!
Obviously I had to try something so simple, so here it goes the above single line stretched to few more peculiar lines :P
You Need :
- Spinach Leaves: About One Cup - Blanched
- Potatoes: 2 Medium – Boiled and Mashed
- Green Peas: About One Cup – Parboiled
- Green Chilies: 3 finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 inch - grated
- Black Peppercorns: 4-5 Crushed
- Chaat Masala: 2 tbsp
- Corn flour: If required
- Salt to taste
- Oil to Deep/ shallow Fry
- Finely chop the blanched spinach leaves and mash it with potatoes and peas.
- Mix the chilies, ginger along with pepper and chaat masala.
- If this is thick dough type then no need to add corn flour, else add corn flour for binding.
- Make small tikkis out of the dough.
- Deep or Shallow fry, till it turns light brown color.