Gossip wins over Tadka ..

Results Out !!

Poll
Thank you all for your valuable inputs to decide on my header name. They say ”Change is the Only Constant Thing” , So thought of asking you all if you are ready for some change and Clear and Loud Answer was NO ! Here it goes …
So Kitchen Gossip is here to stay :D
So Let’s celebrate this with some Chill Winter Drink

“Fruit of the vine” : Grapes

IMG_3124

Especially during winter we get fresh, delicious and juicy RED- BLACK grapes. The Foodie wanted to do some usage of our Centrifugal Juicer present with the Food Processor.. so he went vroooommm  with loads of Grapes and some Pomegranate seeds to prepare Indian Homemade Wine =D>

IMG_3094

You Need:

  • Black Grapes: 1/4 kg
  • Pomegranate: 2 small ones

You Do:

Nothing Much to do mix grapes and pomegranate seeds and use appropriate centrifugal juicer – as this gives not only the direct pulp of fruits plus forces the juices away from the pulp.

IMG_3095

This was especially done to use my juicer blades, one of my least not used Kitchen property. Personal Tadka will display such kitchen properties whenever possible. Would love to know what type of juicer you all use, and how frequently is it used?

IMG_3126Monthly Mingle this month is @ Sudeshna’s  Cook Like A Bong for Winter Vegetables and Fruit, so here goes my entry.

Comments

  1. Great color..As you said the juicer I got with my mixie, from India is the least used gadget in my kitchen :D..Great to know that your confusion over the name is over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kanchan
    Hurray !!! Kitchen Gossip has won,I also voted for it.
    End of the day , I would have been equally excited if TaDka had won...after all whats in a name ?? No matter what name you call kanchaan's recipe will be called kanchan's recipe...
    Nice color and process...that dash of Pomegranate will make all the difference..before I make this, let me go and get some yeast to make a real winter drink..'Have a nice week ahead..

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever the outcome is..it is all yours to share !!! juice looks great..sure these must be lot of fresh vegetables and fruits in the markets at this of the year !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this juice and i make it often.

    And i use my regular blender for making juices...I think we really don't need a separate juicer. But sometimes its a lot of work of staring and everything...so may be juicers may reduce that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely combo and beautiful colour too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( I like personal tadka better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a cool looking thirst quencher,juicer looks awesome too !!Will try combo of grapes and pomegranate next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice combination .Colour looks lovely .I use my regular sumeet mixie for making juice .I find that easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A prefect thristy Quencher...looks refreshing..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..what a colorful and flavorful drink..congrats Kitchen gossip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love grape juice very much...this is beautiful..please accept award from my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. a big hai to kitchen gossips..though I voted for personal tadka, this one isnt bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats refreshing dear. I have an award for you on my blog..kindly accept it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for Kitchen Gossip. Not that it would be a different with a different name. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi kanchan. Glad to read that the dilemma is over.
    You have such an affectionate husband who makes such a healthy and colorful drink for u.
    I am still to use many gadgets of my food pro, one surely is this..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year.
    I liked your blog very much. I appreciate for your wonderful presentation. Juice looks refreshing and colourful. I have become your follower so I will be visiting your blog hereafter. You are welcome in my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely colour...wonderful drink...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay.. Now you know where my vote went!!
    Indian home made wine looks delicious!! Me, juicer?? You know what lazy person I am..I always go for the ready made store bought juice... May be it is time to go the healthy way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Kanchan,
    I love Juices and can have them any time. I absolutely love this combination of black grapes and pomegranate...After seeing it now, I cant resist myself:)
    Mouthwatering:)

    Cheers and Do visit,
    Rachana
    rachanakothari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you all, had been too busy with cousins and relatives dropping in, so couldn't reply then !
    Thanks for lovely inputs !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Refreshing juice,looks really good. Nice combo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)