Vuuupppiiieee !!!

Shruthi,Thank you sooo much for my FIRST AWARD.

Okay here goes Seven Interesting things about me ....


1. Me a typical Mumbai mulgi who truely loves to Chat and Gossip ;)
2. I love my camera and whatever it clicks..(TRUST ME)
3. I can stay on Maggi for days but I can't stay without juhu chat for more than a week...
4. I am passionate about shopping but equally kanjus..so always very confused :(
5. I don't travel without Archie Comics and I am one of the HUGE FAN of Harry Potter..I always feel I belong to wizarding world and just waiting for Hagrid to reveal it to me ...
6. I love typical bollywood movies... On a perfect weekend I watch movie, eat heavely and sleep zzzzz...
7. I was NEVER passionate about VEG food before marriage (Thanks to The Foodie, its the recently developing love for veg)..But my BRO still feels I prepare BEST CHILI CHICKEN ... ;)

I am into this blogging world for not even a month so this Award is great way to make friends..So I would like to pass on this Award to fellow Kreative bloggers whose blogs I love to read and follow sincerely ..(I dunoo if you've already received this one.. if so ..hope you re-accept it)


1. Meera @Enjoy Indian Food
2. Divya @DilSe
3. Srivalli @Cooking 4 all Seasons
4. Divya @EasyCooking
5. Nupur @One Hot Stove
6. Rohini @Udarbharan nohe janiche yanyakarma(it's in marathi.. hope i have translated fine)
7. And last but not the least.. Thanks to her that I have started this new passion of blogging..G @Speaking Up, Jotting Down...

CONGRATS to all :).. Happy Posting !!!

Mind you this Kreative Award comes with following Kreative Rules:


1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

Comments

  1. Hi Kanchan,

    Thanks so much for considering me for the award. You have a nice blog shaping up. Keep up the good work. My best wishes. Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanchan,

    Congrats to your first award.
    First time at your blog...nice work...
    The kothbir wade looks so yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing it with me. great to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Meera,@Jyoti & @Divya,
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)